Sunday, December 14, 2008

Off to Phili for Comlex PE


Well since a miracle didn't happen before Oct. 6th, I was off to Philidelphia to take Comlex PE with Chad and my Ativan in tow, haha. As I slaved away on the exam, Chad got a chance to explore the city of Philidelphia. I guess he deserved it for putting up with me for the days before the exam when I was a basket case. He had a great time exploring all the historic monuments from the Liberty bell to Betsy Ross's house. And keeping in the tradition of the Carnahan clan he of course found time to stuff his face!! A philly cheesesteak and huge piece of pizza later his mission was completed and he returned to our hotel to celebrate with me once the test was over!! To commemorate the exam we had take out Italian in our room and cuddled up to watch a movie.... my kind of night!!!

p.s. I WILL NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!


Food stop #1 ... cheesesteak down the hatch!

Then he ate this and yes he took pictures for posterity sake!!

No comments: